Jesin's 3P (Purchaser Pals Program) is a unique program developed by Jesin Group in appreciation of customers for their support.
This program is designed to provide incentives for our much valued customers and is only valid for participating Jesin Properties. Once you have purchased your first Jesin property from participating Jesin project, you are automatically entitled to benefit from our 3P program.
3P program rewards Introducers who successfully recommend Jesin properties to new Purchasers. There's no limit to the number of introductions that you can make. The more you introduce, the more you get. Better yet, your reward scheme is based on the type of properties purchased.
Purchaser Pals Program (3P): Rewards
- The rewards may vary in accordance with different participating projects and/or type of properties.
- The Introducer shall be quote his/her name & NRIC number for reference when referring new buyer.
- To be entitled for the 3P reward, the Introducer shall accompany the new purchaser to any Jesin's participating office and submit the completed 3P form on the day of purchase. If the Introducer is unable to accompany the new buyer during purchase, the Introducer shall inform Jesin Group prior to the new buyer making such purchase and submit the completed 3P form via fax.
- Referral fees shall only made payable based on the following criteria :
- If the customer is taking a loan, the first progress payment for the property purchased must be received from the financier, or
- If the customer is paying by cash, payment of the first 10% of the property price must be received, or
- Upon receiving instruction from Manager to reimburse such fees.
- Jesin Group shall at its right and sole discretion review or terminate the referral fees if deemed not qualified, false or have breached the terms and conditions of the 3P program.
Term And Conditions
- "Jesin Properties" means any properties developed by Jesin Group and does not apply to such properties in a sub-sale and/or secondary transaction.
- "3P" means Purchaser Pals Program (or Program Perkenalan Pembeli in Bahasa Malaysia).
- “Introducer” means Jesin customers who have successfully introduced new buyers to purchase Jesin Properties directly from Jesin Group by executing the SPA and paying the required deposit for the property.
- "SPA" means the duly stamped Sale & Purchase Agreement executed between Jesin Group and the Purchaser.
- "Participating Jesin Properties" means any properties that are enlisted in the 3P rewards program and not all properties developed by Jesin Group that are introduced to new buyer shall be entitled for this reward.
- "Referral Fees" means the rewards given to Introducers who successfully recommend participating Jesin properties to new buyers
- The 3P program is valid until such a time when the Management of Jesin Group shall, in its absolute discretion, decide to terminate it.
- Unless specified otherwise, the 3P program is not valid for use with other ongoing Jesin Group promotion and discounts.
- Jesin Group reserves the right to substitute or vary any of the rewards under the 3P program from time to time without prior notice. Any substitution or variation by Jesin Group of any privileges shall not entitle the Introducer/customer to any claims or compensation from Jesin Group for any and all losses or damage suffered or incurred by the Member, whether directly or indirectly.
- Jesin Group reserves the right to cancel, suspend, terminate or otherwise change the 3P program without any reason or prior notice. Upon such cancellation, suspension, termination or changes, Jesin Group shall not be under any obligation to extend this privilege to its customers.
- The Management reserves the right to make changes even if it leads to reducing or cancelling the referral fees, without further reference to the Introducer.
- Jesin Group is not liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Introducer due to any of the
- failing to notify Jesin Group of the new purchaser being referred
- not submitting the required 3P form
- late submission of the required 3P form (note: the 3P form is required to be submitted on the same day of purchase)
- In the event of any dispute over the 3P rewards, the decision of Jesin Group shall be final and conclusive.
- Jesin Group may and reserves the right to use, collect, obtain, store and process all or any of the customer’s personal data provided by the customer to Jesin Group pursuant to the purchase of Jesin properties for the purposes of keeping the customer informed or sending to the customer updates, news, promotional and marketing mails or materials from Jesin Group.
- In consideration of the customer’s provision of their personal data to Jesin Group, customers shall be deemed to have consented to Jesin Group storing and processing the personal data and disclosing the personal data to relevant authorities or third parties where required by law or for legal purposes.
- Employees of Jesin Group and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this 3P program. Immediate family denotes spouses and children.
- By participating in the 3P program, the customer agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Jesin Group reserves the right to add, delete or amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.