Site Officer (Kedah - Sungai Petani / Bkt. Kayu Hitam)
- Supervise sub-contractor to ensure the works are done properly and according to construction plans
- Monitor quality of work done by sub-contractor
- Monitor work progress to ensure the project is completed on time as per Project Schedule (Gantt Chart)
- Monitor material consumption to ensure minimal wastage of material
- Ensure materials received are correct and in good condition
- Prepare necessary site reports requested by Project Manager
- Candidate must possess at least a Certificate in Civil Engineering, Building Management or equivalent.
- At least 1 to 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required skill: MS Office and MS Project
- Possess good attitude with the initiative to learn.
- Able to work independently as well as within a team.
Kindly submit your application by providing a detailed resume, stating current & expected salary, along with a recent passport-sized photograph to the following address.
Please be informed that faxed applications shall not be entertained.Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified