Procurement (Kedah - Sungai Petani)
- Request and review quotations from suppliers/vendors and issue Purchase Order on time.
- Monitor the delivery process and ensure the goods are received on time in the correct quantity and quality as stated in PO.
- Responsible in handling all the related purchasing documentations.
- Negotiate and obtain the lowest possible price within the requirement of quality, service and delivery time frame, credit term and etc.
- Facilitate meetings and prepare minutes of meetings
- Update and prepare necessary reports and statistics as requested by Manager
- Certificate/Diploma/Degree in any field
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience
- Knowledge of MS Windows and MS Office
- Must be able to prepare statistical and written reports
- Proactive, resourceful with excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Responsible, honest, hard working and exudes a positive image
Kindly submit your application by providing a detailed resume, stating current & expected salary, along with a recent passport-sized photograph to the following address. Please be informed that faxed applications shall not be entertained.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified