Sales & Marketing (Kedah - Sungai Petani / Bkt. Kayu Hitam)
- To develop aggressive sales plan and marketing strategies to achieve sales objectives
- Attend to phone enquiries and walk-in customers professionally and close the sales
- Act proactively to source for new prospects and follow up with existing prospects to ensure monthly sales target is achieved
- Coordinate, organize and participate in sales launches, roadshows and promotional events
- Conduct market research and monitor development trends
- Ensure customer enquiries/complaints are handled promptly & efficiently
- Provides timely reports on sales activities & achievements
- At least a Certificate/Diploma in any field.
- Preferably with 1-2 years of working experience. Junior & senior positions available
- Required skill: MS Office
- Pleasant personality, good interpersonal skills & enjoys meeting people
- Proficient in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin
- Able to work independently as well as within a team
- Flexible working hours and willing to travel (preferably with own transport).
Kindly submit your application by providing a detailed resume, stating current & expected salary, along with a recent passport-sized photograph to the following address.
Please be informed that faxed applications shall not be entertained.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified